Please see “How to Contact Us” below to learn more about sending us any privacy-related questions or concerns you may have. (THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT ..WE MUST ATTACHED HYPERLINK OF WEBSITES TO CONTACT)
Information about what You Provide You may provide your personal information to us when you choose to use services. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with information also may change. Some of the most common examples of situations in which you may provide information to us include:
- Creating an account on TORQUE B2R;
- Licensing and downloading our games;
- Using the TORQUE B2R services’ social features (see “When You Use Social Features of the Services”);
- Purchasing something from us or otherwise engaging in a transaction with us;
- Entering online competitions or registering for or participating in special events;
- Entering contests or sweepstakes, participating in any of our promotions, or accepting any prizes from us;
- Signing up for email alerts or subscribing to receive other information from us;
- Completing a survey;
- Using a mobile device, such as a phone, to play our games or use our applications; and
- Contacting us for any reason, such as by email, including for technical support or customer service.
The specific types of information you may be able to provide us will often vary depending on the Torque B2R services you are using and how you interact with them.
If you’d like to create one, you may be asked to provide basic registration details like your name, a public-facing display name, password, country of residence, and email address. We automatically assign each new TORQUE B2R account with a number (an account ID”) during the registration process, which helps to uniquely reference your account across the Torque B2R services and facilitate features like cross-play.
Mentioning what Information We Collect Automatically
We collect some information automatically when you visit the TORQUE B2Rservices. We typically aggregate this data and use it in statistical form to determine trends among groups of users, rather than using it to identify individuals. If a combination of information that we collect does identify you as an individual, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
- Technical information about your computer, device, hardware, or software you use to access the Internet or our services, such as IP address or other transactional or identifier information for your device (such as device make and model, information about device operating systems and browsers, or other device or system-related specifications);
- Usage information and statistics about your interaction with the Torque B2R services, which may include the URLs of our websites that you have visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, the application you used or the game you played, how long you used or played it and when, and other usage statistics;
- Crash reports, which may be automatically generated when a game or application crashes and includes information about your system and the crash;
- Information that facilitates a safer and more personalized experience, such as your display name or other user identification provided in connection with your application use or gameplay, saved preferences, game progress, and device identifiers or usage information for authentication and fraud prevention purposes; and
- The location of your device, such as may be derived from your device’s IP address.
Please note that if certain features on the services are provided by third parties, those third parties may also use automated means of data collection and may record information about your use of the services or others’ websites over time. These features are subject to those third parties’ privacy notices and policies.
Fraud Prevention & Anti-Cheat:
Providing users with a fair, balanced, and competitive experience on the Torque B2R services is extremely important to us. We strictly enforce prohibitions against cheating, hacking, account stealing, and any other unauthorized or fraudulent activity on theTORQUE B2Rservices. These services may collect and analyze data about the game binary or your computer to detect cheating, and may be provided by Torque B2R.
One more another thingInformation We Receive from Others
(1) you interact with TORQUE B2Rusing a service that is not controlled by us, such as a social network, (2) you choose to use a social feature of the TORQUE B2Rservices, (3) you access Torque B2R services through another party, such as a gaming console or mobile device operator, or (4) you link a third-party account to your ….account. In some cases, we are not able to control the amount or type of information that other parties, like social networks, make available to us. In those cases, we use only the data that we need to provide the types of services we think our users want and expect. Although we cannot control your privacy settings at those websites or how those other parties protect your privacy, once we receive information about you through those websites, we will treat it by this policy.
When You Use Social Features of theTORQUE B2R Services
When you choose to use some of the Torque B2R services’ social features, you allow Torque B2R to receive information about you from third parties (like social networks). Our social features promote and facilitate interaction among players, such as by allowing you and your friends to work together to meet a shared challenge presented by our game or application. You may be able to use these features to find out if your friends are actively playing the game and using the feature, to find out if they used it in the past, and to invite them to join with you to meet a game challenge.
If you choose to use one of our social features, you may be asked to log into a social network through our game or application. The social network may then provide Torque B2R with information such as your social network user ID, your profile picture, and the user IDs and profile pictures of your connections.
When You Access TORQUE B2RServices through Other Parties or Devices
We may also receive information about you from the organizations that sell our games or applications, or which provided the gaming system you use. Those parties may provide us with information regarding your account or registration, but they do not give us your payment information. Because those organizations determine what information they will collect from you, it may vary according to their services, but is likely to include details such as your display name and user ID for those services, as well as device and region information.
When You Link a Third-Party Account to You TORQUE B2R Account
If you choose to link a third party account, such as a gaming console or social media account, to your TORQUE B2R account, the third party will provide our TORQUE B2Rservice with information about that account. Because those organizations determine what information they will collect from you, it may vary according to their services, but is likely to include details such as your third party account display name and user ID, as well as associated device information, name, and email address.
You may also exercise and amend your choices by sending an email to us as detailed in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
How We Protect Information : We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use and other unlawful forms of processing. In some cases, your information is accessible when you log into a feature we offer, and in those cases, you need to keep your user credentials and password confidential and secure so that your information is protected.
Children’s Privacy : The services are intended to be appropriate for general audiences and are not directed to children (usually considered to be under 13, depending on where you reside). Torque B2R does not intentionally collect personal information from children without seeking any required parental approval by applicable legal and regulatory obligations, such as the Indian Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act .
Transfers of Information : We may also need to transfer your information to provide the TORQUE B2R services to you by our existing agreements with you, such as the Terms of Service.
If you have general questions or concerns about the TORQUE B2R services (such as game-related issues, trouble accessing your account, bugs or other technical problems, payment matters, or content and entitlement issues), please contact our Player Support team.